Are you ready to get some beautiful permanent makeup to make your mornings a hundred times easier? No more waking up to draw on your brows and wing your liner—permanent makeup can help you look flawless throughout the day. If you’re thinking of investing in a PMU machine, here’s how you can take care of your skin before and after the procedure:
Permanent makeup can take a few days to settle into your skin as it heals. Give yourself at least 2-4 days after the procedure before going to any major events or exotic vacations.
- If you’re getting a permanent eyeliner procedure, don’t wear any contacts for at least a day before the procedure.
- Avoid taking any alcohol, niacin, multi-vitamins, or aspirin for 24 before your procedure.
- Lip tattoos often result in fever blisters—make sure to get your doctor to prescribe you the appropriate medication for the condition in case it occurs.
- Don’t put any makeup on before your procedure.
- Gently exfoliate the area with basic soap, and don’t moisturize it for several days.
- Make sure that you don’t have any sunburns beforehand.
- Don’t wax, tweeze, or get electrolysis for your facial hair.
Post eyebrow care
If you’re getting permanent eyebrows done, you need to follow these instructions:
- Ice your eyebrows with a cool pack in case of inflammation. Make sure that there is a layer of Vaseline on your brows to keep them from getting wet. Don’t apply the pack for more than 20 minutes in one go.
- You can use a cold pack within the first 24 hours of the procedure.
- Massage your brows with water and cotton balls every 4 hours to avoid scabbing and remove blood.
- Keep your brows covered in a thin layer of Vaseline for 1-2 weeks.
- Don’t go out into the sun without using sunscreenof a minimum of SPF 45.
Post eyeliner care
Permanent eyeliner can help you look fierce without any effort. Here’s what you need to do after the procedure:
- Cool your eyes down with ice packs to reduce any inflammation. Apply a layer of Vaseline to the area to avoid contact with water.
- Don’t put on any makeup for 1-2 weeks until the permanent eyeliner has completely healed.
- If there is any ink in the corner of your eyes, you can remove it with a wet Q-tip.
- Get a new bottle of mascara to avoid infections after getting the procedure.
Looking for permanent makeup supplies?
Allure Brow Supplies has got you covered! Using high-quality tools and products is important to get the ultimate result. Our online store can help you create the perfect permanent makeup eyebrows with our tattoo machines for beginners and permanent eyeliner tattoo services.
Contact us to find out more! We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.